Educational Game - Beta Blasters is Out Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educational Game - Beta Blasters is Out Now

Lycored developed Beta Blasters!, a new educational game that helps to teach kids the "importance of Carotenoids, specifically Beta Carotene."
    The goal of Beta Blasters is to fight against Emperor Oxide and the Free Radicals as he is trying to harm the DNA inside the cell nucleus—which we all know would lead to an unhealthy body! As Captain Blake C. Trispora, you will use your beta-carotene-powered vitamin A blaster and the help of carotenoid allies to battle and defeat Emperor Oxide and the Free Radicals. Carotenoid allies include lutein, astaxanthin, phytofluene, lycopene, and alpha-carotene, which were chosen because they work even better in the body when they work together. As you work through the game, you will receive points for defeating free radicals and can collect beta-carotene-rich fruits and vegetables to keep your vitamin A blaster charged and give you weapon upgrades and speed boosts. In the final round, Emperor Oxide will be waiting for you so be sure to get strong and healthy by then! GOOD LUCK!

You can apparently play Beta Blasters! here. Also, I'm no doctor. I have little to no clue what any of this actually means. I do not know nor can I verify if anything in the game is factual or not. I'm assuming it is. Maybe I should play it as well to learn a thing or two.

Working...
X