Warren Spector Joins System Shock 3 Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Spector Joins System Shock 3 Team

OtherSide Entertainment has a new hire that they're happy to announce today. That hire is none other than Warren Spector. The veteran developer has been a producer, developer, and creator for some of gaming's best franchises including System Shock, Deus Ex, and Ultima. With this move, Spector will be one of OtherSide's directors, leading the team that is working on System Shock 3.
    “I’m delighted to have Warren stepping up into a director role at OtherSide and helping lead the charge with our innovative approach to gaming,” says Paul. “I can think of no one better suited to take on this creative challenge. Warren has changed the industry before and will do so again.”

“I’ve loved working with students as Director of the Denius-Sams Gaming Academy in the University of Texas’ Moody College of Communication,” says Warren. “But when the opportunity to have a bigger role in bringing Underworld Ascendant to life, as well as playing in the System Shock universe once again, helping to bring these games to a 21st century audience, I just couldn’t say no. Working on System Shock was one of the most fulfilling things I’ve done in my career and it’s hard to describe how much I’m looking forward to sharing with players what SHODAN has been up to since the last game was released.”

The studio says that with Spector on board, development on System Shock 3 will "accelerate this year."

(via OtherSide Entertainment on Facebook)
Working...
X