Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOMA Launch Trailer Coincides with the Game's Release and Shameless Self-Promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOMA Launch Trailer Coincides with the Game's Release and Shameless Self-Promotion

Guess what? SOMA was released today. Yeah, I know, right? Who would've thought! To go alongside today's release of the latest horror game from Frictional Games, a launch trailer came out. Neat!
    The radio is dead, food is running out, and the machines have started to think they are people. Underwater facility PATHOS-II has suffered an intolerable isolation and we’re going to have to make some tough decisions. What can be done? What makes sense? What is left to fight for?

From Frictional Games, creators of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, SOMA is a sci-fi horror game that questions our concepts of identity, consciousness, and what it means to be human.

SOMA is available on the PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam, GOG) for $29.99 (USD).

It just so happens that I'm starting a live stream series for SOMA. In fact, the first stream already happened earlier today on my Twitch channel, with more to come tomorrow afternoon when I have my regular stream time! In fact (again), today's stream is already uploaded to YouTube and available for viewing right now! Whoa, amazing! Alright, shameless self-promotion time is over.

Working...
X