This War of Mine DLC Has Already Helped 350 Children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This War of Mine DLC Has Already Helped 350 Children

Less than a month ago, we revealed how all proceeds from the DLC for This War of Mine would be going to the War Child charity. Today, the team revealed that thanks to the support of the kind donations, War Child has been able to help 350 children in the Middle East.
    Right now War Child are working in places across Iraq and Jordan to protect and support Syrian refugee children. We’re honored to announce that support from the TWoM DLC campaign can provide the following support for 350 children: psycho-social support to recover from trauma, child friendly spaces to make sure War Child can reach a child before someone else does, informal education: school fees, livelihood support, teacher training and others.

You can increase the number of supported children by buying the War Child Charity DLC (all of 11 bit's proceeds go to the charity). The action continues until April 3rd, so please hurry!

You can check out this nice infographic for a few additional details on this charity campaign.

Working...
X