All Proceeds from Latest This War of Mine DLC Going to War Child Charity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Proceeds from Latest This War of Mine DLC Going to War Child Charity

11 bit studios announced a new partnership today that will allow for 100% of the proceeds from This War of Mine's new DLC going to the War Child charity.
    This War of Mine - War Child Charity DLC contains unique street art pieces made by artists from all over the world, including M-City, Gabriel "Specter" Reese, SeaCreative, Emir Cerimovic, Fauxreel and Mateusz Waluś. You’ll be able to find all of them in different places within This War of Mine, building a unique in-game gallery. The compositions represent reflections on the human condition and the state of humanity during a time of war.

100% of the proceeds from the DLC go to the charity War Child, who focus on helping children who suffer from conflicts and wars around the world. The DLC was made thanks to the aforementioned artists, graphic artists from 11 bit studios and War Child UK.

There are three different tiers that you can pay for the DLC: $0.99, $9.99, or $19.99. All three tiers contain the same amount of DLC content but it's up to you as to how generous you feel like being. Again, all proceeds go towards charity with this.

You can check out the War Child Charity DLC on Steam.
Working...
X