Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo to Offer Retailer Specific DLC with Hyrule Warriors - First Time Ever for the Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo to Offer Retailer Specific DLC with Hyrule Warriors - First Time Ever for the Company

For the first time ever in the history of Nintendo (as far as I can recall, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong), the company is going to offer retailer specific content for Hyrule Warriors.

The reveal came near the tail end of tonight's live stream for the game. Nintendo revealed that retailers will have different pieces of extra content to offer. Granted, while this extra content is nothing more than special pre-order costume packs, it is still notable as it shows that Nintendo is jumping on board the same unfortunate trends that other companies began not so long ago.

These costumes include character outfits based off of Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess. The outfits are revealed at the tail end of this video (specifically, at the 25:27 mark).

Bummer. See, people always said how Nintendo needed to get with the times. Well, you got your wish but this probably wasn't the type of change you were hoping for, was it?

As a parting gift, check out this Ganondorf trailer. He's a playable character in Hyrule Warriors and you can earn a special costume for him for registering at Club Nintendo.

Working...
X