Terraria 2 is in Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terraria 2 is in Development

Hot on the heels of the 1.2 update for Terraria comes word that Terraria 2 is currently in development. Andrew "Redigit" Spinks shared the news with Rock, Paper, Shotgun and spilled the beans on some of what games can expect in the sequel.
    “I’m super excited about starting Terraria 2. It’s a ways out, but it’s gonna have a lot in common with the original. It’s gonna be quite different as well. I really want to expand on the whole Terraria universe.”

“There’s a lot of stuff I’m locked into with Terraria. The way loot works, the way character progression works. In Terraria 2, I really want to have infinite worlds so you’re not just stuck to one world. You can travel anywhere. I want more biome diversity in that, too. There’s a lot of stuff [I want to add and change].”

Redigit says he's still planning on some end-game content for the first game, but that is still a few ways off. There are also some possible Halloween festivities that may be updated into the game, but nothing is really set in stone.
Working...
X