Rumor: More Evidence of Grand Theft Auto V for the PC and PlayStation 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: More Evidence of Grand Theft Auto V for the PC and PlayStation 4

This rumor is the equivalent of a "I heard from a friend, who heard from his friend, that got it on good authority from this image that may or may not be completely BS" that PC and PS4 versions of Grand Theft Auto V are coming.

So yeah, this image apparently originated via 4chan and was later put up on Reddit. Obviously, these two places aren't the most reliable of sources and yet here we are.

What you see here are allegedly the results of people digging around the files inside the early and leaked copies of Grand Theft Auto V. They have allegedly found references pointing to there maybe being PC and Orbis (IE: PlayStation 4's old codename) versions of the game that are, or were at one point, in existence.

Do they exist now? Maybe. You just need to keep in mind that Rockstar has not announced at there being anything other than Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions, which obviously comes out on Tuesday (unless you are one of the countless that got it early and if so... I hate you). With that in mind, don't get your hopes up until something official is said from Rockstar.

I am getting it for the Xbox on day one and looking forward to it but if it did come out for the pc then I would get it for the pc eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
      I am getting it for the Xbox on day one and looking forward to it but if it did come out for the pc then I would get it for the pc eventually.

Same here, I'll get it for PC when it comes out. The mods are going to be nuts.

Comment

If this were to come out as PS4 next gen exclusive, you could probably hand Microsoft a shovel to dig their own grave.

Comment

There's no way in hell im going to be buying this game on Console to play it on low resolution frame rate and textures.
          I will only buy it, if it comes out for PC.

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf128 View Post
            If this were to come out as PS4 next gen exclusive, you could probably hand Microsoft a shovel to dig their own grave.
            settle down now, its only 1 game

Comment

It's worth noting games are made on PC's, so there are probably mentions of PC's in the code of nearly every video game ever made.

Comment

Working...
              X