Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Play Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs | Part 1

And away we go...

I'm guessing there is some desire by the fans for all of the Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs footage that they can get (given that this already has more views than my previous three videos), so who am I to deny the fans. This is the first part of a however many part long let's play of Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs from The Chinese Room and Frictional Games.

The game is not yet out yet but the kind public relations company for the game said this morning that we can upload limited video footage prior to the game's launch on September 10 and the review date of September 9.

I promise the quality will be better in the second part and the framerate should be better once the third part rolls around.

You can find out more about Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs by [del]visiting your local library[/del] checking out the game's homepage.

I really really want to see the video but don't want to get anything spoiled, I want to go into the game completely blind. I saw just the last minute but didn't heard any impressions. Sooo.... are you happy with the game based on this preview? would you recommend it? (If you are under NDA or something like that, can you give us a smiley, a wink, maybe a coded 'FUCK YEAH!' or 'FUCK NO!!'?)

Comment

The review is embargoed until the 9th but I can talk about my impressions up through just the first hour of gameplay, which is fine because that's about where I am so far in my recordings.

Yes, I would definitely recommend it. I already enjoy not having to hunt for oil for the lantern (no idea if this will change later on though) and the creepiness is already quite strong.

Comment

Working...
      X