Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer and Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer and Information

As promised, the reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer has been released.

It has a squad system, a mantling system, somewhat destructable and changing environments, sliding on your knees, character and weapon customizations, a game mode called "Cranked", stealing of dogtags when you knife someone, and playable female soldiers.

It's like Call of Duty had a baby with Battlefield or something. I'm really curious as to how big (or little) the map sizes are though. If there's one thing they should copy from Battlefield, it would be the map sizes.

If you're interested in picking up the special Collector's Edition of the game, you may also be want to stick around and watch this additional trailer that was released just for that.

Do female soldiers often wear eye makeup into battle?
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1 View Post
      Do female soldiers often wear eye makeup into battle?
      I thought that too. Maybe she was putting face paint on and was interrupted.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I can't wait to teabag a bitch in game!

Comment

The animations still look rather poor to be honest. Though this looks almost like Black Ops 2... Sure, it looks different from their other games at least but instead it looks like their sister studios product.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
            The animations still look rather poor to be honest. Though this looks almost like Black Ops 2... Sure, it looks different from their other games at least but instead it looks like their sister studios product.
            First thing I thought when I saw the trailer. The dog animation in the "intro" is pathetically bad for a AAA title.
            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

HAven't most of the animations been the same for all these years? But yes, after seeing and specially playing games like battlefield 3 it's hard to go back to older games with such bulky animations

Comment

You are now thinking with portals.

Comment

Working...
                X