Humble Origin Bundle Includes up to Eight Titles from EA for One Low Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Origin Bundle Includes up to Eight Titles from EA for One Low Price

The latest Humble Bundle is here and for the next two weeks it's the Humble Origin Bundle. I'm sure you can tell already what might be included in this particular bundle.

That's right, EA and Origin are offering up to eight titles for one low price. What's that low price? You decide! Pay what ever you want for these games and you will receive an Origin key for each of them. In some cases you also get a Steam key. So, what games are included here?
    Pay what you want and get the terrifying sci-fi horror third person shooter Dead Space 3; the original bone-chilling horror shooter Dead Space; the intense action-packed supersoldier shooter Crysis 2 Maximum Edition; the high speed open-world crash happy racer Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box; the authentic modern warfare sim Medal of Honor; and the first person parkour thrill ride Mirror's Edge. Pay over the average and receive the beloved life sim The Sims 3 (along with two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack) and the unrivaled military shooter Battlefield 3.

EA is also choosing to donate the amount that would typically go towards the developers and is instead simply letting people donate only to charity or to the Humble staff as a tip.

Head on over to the Humble Bundle website to get your savings on and to donate towards charity.

That's a great deal. If I didn't already have all of the games except Mirror's Edge, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Though I shouldnt, I think I am going to.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

So $0.01 gets me all of that? Not bad at all.

Comment

I know I did

Comment

10 dollars sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
            X