Ask DICE: Battlefield 4 Vehicle Q&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask DICE: Battlefield 4 Vehicle Q&A

DICE has been fielding some questions from the community. In their first batch of questions entitled "Ask DICE" the team fields a few of the more pressing questions concerning the vehicles present in the game.
    What kinds of vehicles are in the game? Could you go into more detail about them?

With the new Chinese setting in the game we can confirm these all-new Chinese vehicles in Battlefield 4, including (but not limited to)…

-Type 99 MBT
    -ZFB-05 Armored Car
    -Z-9 Haitun Transport Heli
    -Z-10W Attack Heli
    -DV15 Interceptor Attack Boat

What kind of water vehicles will there be?

Amphibious Assault will play a big role in Battlefield 4 as we’ve added attack boats like the RCB-90 (U.S.) and jet-skis. Controlling the sea in addition to the land and air will play a crucial role in victory.

And, if you need to bail out of your jet-ski or attack boat, now you’ll be able to dive underwater or sprint-swim away to escape pursuers. If the situation gets desperate, you’ll also be able to use one-handed weapons and one-handed gadgets while in water for the first time.

When are we going to see videos or screenshots of more vehicles?

Right now! To commemorate the first “Ask DICE: Battlefield 4” we have this exclusive shot of the Chinese Z-10W Attack Heli. Check it out!

(via Battlelog)
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Thanks for the news, Crunch!

It also took me far too long to realize that triangular blob on the left wasn't a graphical error but rather a part of a wall that was sticking out and in shadow. It's really hard to tell in the thumbnail at least.

Comment

Youre welcome

Yeah, that thumbnail was pretty tiny. I was hoping people would click on it.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I WANT BATTLESHIPS!

Comment

I just made the thumbnail bigger and put it on Imgur. People can still click on it. I need to work with the thumbnail sizes for uploaded screenshots here or something.

Comment

That screenshot looks damn hot hot hot

Comment

I can't wait to play it.

Comment

They should just rename it World Of Vehicles and have done with it.

Comment

The screenshot does remind me of a more advanced world in conflict

Comment

the tanks have brake lights.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Headlights too.

Originally posted by signa View Post
                      the tanks have brake lights.
                      Not only that but headlights too, if that is to be concluded based on the lighter area in front of both tanks.

Also you have to wear seatbelts and no talking on the phone during combat.

Comment

Working...
                      X