New Total War: Rome II Trailer Helps to Find a Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Total War: Rome II Trailer Helps to Find a Way

Check out this neat new trailer for Total War: Rome II from Creative Assembly. The video (the one above this here text) offers highlights of Hannibal, Rome's "greatest enemy."
    "I will find a way -- or make one."

These were the words of Hannibal; Rome's greatest enemy, and one of the finest minds in military history. He would come to conquer much of Italy during his wars with the growing Republic, but before this, he achieved the impossible. In one of the most daring gambits the world has ever seen, he attacked Rome in her own backyard.

This new ROME II trailer uses Hannibal's remarkable achievement to illustrate the multitude of ways players can outfox their opponents, and demonstrates the breath-taking scope and variety of the campaign map.

Look for Total War: Rome II to release on September 3, 2013.

Anyone getting this? I'm still on the fence.
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1 View Post
      Anyone getting this? I'm still on the fence.
      I LOVE the Total War series. I think they are great, but I decided to stop with Shogun 2. To me, its all downhill from there.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Already have my pre-order. Shogun 2 bored me after a while, mainly because I don't like japanese military history, but since Rome was my favorite in the franchise I'm giving this a shot.

Plus, I like Rome's history, so that's a plus.

Comment

Working...
        X