Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Possibly Dated for May 1 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Possibly Dated for May 1 Release

A listing for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon on the Xbox Live Marketplace originally included a release date of May 1. This date, however, is unconfirmed and could very well just be a placeholder.

The description of Blood Dragon points towards a game experience that is pure 80's, including Michael Biehn. Biehn played Kyle Reese in the original Terminator film and Corporal Hicks from Aliens. Yeah, he seems like the perfect choice for an 80's oriented title.
    Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80’s VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who’s fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon doesn't require a copy of Far Cry 3.

A stand-alone title with the Far Cry 3 name still attached? It's going to be very interesting to see how Blood Dragon ties in with the original game.

Don't forget to check out some screenshots and music from Blood Dragon.

Shut up and take my money already, I hope this comes to the PC also!

Comment

Fairly certain it's going to be, though it hasn't technically been officially announced yet...

Comment

I am sold.. I so want this!!

Comment

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! YES! (15 minute gameplay video below in case it gets taken down again)

Comment

God damnit it's down

Comment

The game is leaked everywhere now. I'm sure there are other videos popping up all over YouTube.

Comment

I read that Uplay was hacked and the hackers got a hold of the game and leaked it.

Comment

Working...
                X