Capture the Flag in the Latest Battlefield 3: End Game Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capture the Flag in the Latest Battlefield 3: End Game Trailer

First off, why did nobody bother telling me about this trailer? Come on, you guys are slipping here! Secondly, here is a new trailer for the End Game DLC coming to Battlefield 3. There's some stuff with a dirtbike and a capturing of a flag, probably some explosions as well. I dunno, I haven't actually watched this yet.

End Game arrives this March.

Very "Mad Max" vibe from that.

Also, Air Superiority mode? I hope it's a crap load more fun than the Tank Superiority mode.

Comment

Honestly, I thought about telling it in the forum but after thought I was "come on, it's so obvious that everybody already seen it. Especially Zips"
      My bad, so as an apology let me point out that the premium trailer is full of Air Superiority:
      Premium link: http://bit.ly/WDowmj
      youtube non official link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os_CPt4YXgU

Comment

I do hope they have a two seated plane

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx View Post
          I do hope they have a two seated plane
          I don't think so, but they have BALLOON !!!

Comment

Summary of air superiority mode:

Take-off --> BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBE EPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBE EPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP --> Flares don't work --> Dead
            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

^ Pretty much that. Jets will get taken down left and right. The second they take off from the tarmac, will be the very same second they get shot down. Forget about ECMs, stealth and flares, they won't do squat. This will be an orgy for Igla and Stinger users.

Comment

Unless everyone spawns flying and the ground is all out of bounds.

Comment

well, the fact that there is a huge zeppelin on the map made me think that would be the spawnbase, but I don't know. Probably each team would have it's own?

Comment

Road to End Game: High-speed warfare
                    From what I understood about Air Superiority trailer and old BF1943 videos this mode is more about spawning in plane and being on the ground won't be much important (maybe more in the 43 version).
                    It seems also that the zeppelin is the flag and should be capped with the planes (a bit like the central point in Tank Superiority).

Comment

Working...
                    X