Battlefield 3's End Game Expansion Details Emerge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3's End Game Expansion Details Emerge

Since my net is finally cooperating for more than 30 seconds, I think it's high time we get the news out about the first details for Battlefield 3: End Game. Yes, some of the first details have finally been revealed courtesy of the Battlefield 3 website.
    Battlefield 3: End Game delivers some of the most high-speed warfare to date across four vast maps. Race through enemy lines using the new dirt bike, bringing speed and agility to the Battlefield, or fight back aerial assaults with new lightweight AA vehicles. Coordinate lightning fast attacks and defenses in the return of the classic Capture The Flag game mode. In the skies, the new dropship introduces the ability to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports.

Key Features
    • Four new maps designed for high speed combat and action
    • Three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bikes
    • New dropship provides support to ground troops with vehicle drop capabilities
    • Return of the classic Capture The Flag game mode

End Game is slated to begin rolling out March 2013. This date is subject to change.

(via Battlefield)

CAPTURE THE FLAG!!!!

Comment

March 2013...four months for four maps, a few new vehicles, and a new game mode. I wonder how many devs are working on this. I assume production of BF4 is in full-swing now.
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

That's what I was thinking too, they could be looking to release BF4 around November or December. But I'm really intrigued about the drop ship idea, but I know it's not going to be flyable.

Comment

Where are the dinosaurs ?!?!? Also, "Four new maps designed for high speed combat and action" !?!? Really? so your last dlc will be a close quarters dlc?!?! Not even a mix?! come on...

Comment

Mashtuur City included!

Comment

I'd say Aftermath was a mix between CQ and AK. Not in the sense that 2 maps were CQ and 2 maps were AK, but that you had maps with both long range and vehicle combat and also close quarters combat.

From the teaser trailer it looks like these maps will be completely different and you can't categorize it like those. They will be bigger than CQ maps but not as big as AK and not as diverse as AM.
              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                I'd say Aftermath was a mix between CQ and AK. Not in the sense that 2 maps were CQ and 2 maps were AK, but that you had maps with both long range and vehicle combat and also close quarters combat.

From the teaser trailer it looks like these maps will be completely different and you can't categorize it like those. They will be bigger than CQ maps but not as big as AK and not as diverse as AM.
                LINK PLEASE!!!

Comment

Working...
                X