Get Ready to Get EXTREME Halo 4 Double XP from Mountain Dew and Doritos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Ready to Get EXTREME Halo 4 Double XP from Mountain Dew and Doritos

Are you ready for a flavor explosion IN YOUR MOUTH?! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME SICK DOUBLE XP BONUSES FROM SLAMMING BACK A DEW AND SHOVELING DORITOS INTO YOUR TALKY HOLE?!

WELL GET READY BECAUSE STARTING TODAY, DOUBLE XP FOR HALO 4 IS GOING TO BE SHOVED DOWN YOUR GULLET AND YES, IT WILL MAKE YOU ITS BITCH!

Right, so anyway, a new promotion kicks off today for Halo 4. If you pick up specially marked packages of Mountain Dew and Doritos, you can enter codes that will grant you double XP bonuses for the game. You can redeem these codes at either DewXP.com or DoritosXP.com once you pick up these special packages.

Fans of Walmart will get to pick up "Mega XP" packs, which are specially marked 24-packs (cubes) of Mountain Dew and Doritos in bags over 10 ounces. If you pair these two codes together, you get additional double XP matches unlocked.

I'm assuming this also means that Mountain Dew Game Fuel is making a return, though nothing has really been confirmed. Oh, there's also going to be more unlocks coming for Halo 4 in a "King of the Hill" mobile app that arrives in October.

Is this really smart? We already know that most of the players picking up Halo 4 are going to be too young to even know what the dangers of a diabetic coma are. Yet, this entire campaign is geared towards making the already obese youth guzzle down sugary, carbonated beverages and junk food? Well hey, YOLO. LOL, AM I RIGHT GUYS? Haha, right? Guys? I am so sorry for this entire news post.

I dunno, but I'm scared... and even more so now that I just realised I moved to that country...

Comment

Working...
    X