Death Rally Released on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Rally Released on Steam

Death Rally from Remedy is now available on Steam for 15% off until Friday, August 10 at 10AM PDT. If you own Alan Wake and Alan Wake American Nightmare, you get an additional 15% off the price!

This is no Sunday Drive. This is Death Rally, so be prepared to be blown away, literally. Make a run for the finish line with a trail of burnt rubber and spent brass behind you..along with the flaming wreckage of any fool dumb enough to get in your way.

The gameplay is addictive, intense, explosive fun! Win races, upgrade your cars and weapons to defeat incredible boss drivers to beat the story mode. Join the multiplayer! lock and load and enter the Death Rally, humiliate and destroy your opponents or sabotage their race. You choose how you win, NO TRICK IS TOO DIRTY!

(via Steam)

Re: Death Rally Released on Steam

Ooh..i remember playig this back in the days on DOS i believe! It was a demo and i didn't realise so i spent days and days playing two levels. After a couple of years i got that and i got the full version and i spent a LOT of time playing it. oh good old times :')

Comment

Re: Death Rally Released on Steam

Yes, this game is a must have (the original). We are so many fans! I expect this new release to be as good as previous

Comment

Working...
      X