Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on a Commodore 64 (Demake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on a Commodore 64 (Demake)

Oh wait, we're back? Oh man, so much news to catch up but so little time! But let's just take a breather first and watch this demake of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City as if it appeared on a Commodore 64. The video shows off the last mission in the game, so if you haven't beaten a game that came out a decade ago then shame on you.

That was freakin awesome!

Comment

I teared. To be extremely honest this was the best GTA game for me, it really introduced me to the 80s a decade and era i have grown to love ah the pop culture back then! glad i was born in 89 :P why cant rockstar make a reboot of this! I got your money Sonny!

Comment

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on a Commadore 64 (Demake)

Awesome, but as an old-timer it pains me to see the name of classic like the C64 misspelled.
        It is "Commodore 64".

Btw., you can find a lot of the old C64 games online, if you are overcome by nostalgia.

Comment

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on a Commadore 64 (Demake)

Originally posted by Vreki
          Awesome, but as an old-timer it pains me to see the name of classic like the C64 misspelled.
          It is "Commodore 64".

Btw., you can find a lot of the old C64 games online, if you are overcome by nostalgia.
          Right you are about the spelling. I had one as a kid, too. I should have known this, but I always end up spelling it wrong regardless.

Comment

Working...
          X