Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 6 - Steam Summer Sale 2012 Offers Up Black Ops, Spec Ops, Railworks, and More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 6 - Steam Summer Sale 2012 Offers Up Black Ops, Spec Ops, Railworks, and More!

The sixth day of the Steam Summer Sale 2012 offers up more in the way of savings, despite the anguished cries of mercy from your wallet.

Day 6 of the Steam Summer Sale 2012 deals include:

• Call of Duty: Black Ops
    • Wargame: European Escalation
    • Stronghold 3 Gold
    • Spec Ops The Line
    • Grand Theft Auto franchise
    • Railworks 2012 Deluxe
    • Company of Heroes franchise
    • Limbo
    • Indie Bundle VI (Defcon, Aaaaa for the Awesome, Ticket to Ride, TRAUMA, SpaceChem)

For another two hours, the Community Choice is Batman: Arkham City at 66% off. The flash deals currently include Binary Domain (TGN highly recommends this one), Shoot Many Robots, Duke Nukem Forever, and a collection of Double Fine games.

(Steam Summer Sale 2012)

Re: Day 6 - Steam Summer Sale 2012 Offers Up Black Ops, Spec Ops, Railworks, and More!

Alright, my personal recommendations include:

Spec Ops: The Line - REVIEW
    Binary Domain - Overshadowed at release by Mass Effect 3. Absolutely a ton of fun. It's a Japanese developed take on a Western style shooter. Everyone I know who has played it or seen it played has enjoyed it immensely.
    Black Ops - I actually really enjoyed both the SP and MP for this game. The MP isn't some spamfest like the MW games have become.
    Limbo - Stellar indie title

Comment

Working...
    X