Angry Birds Next Entry Might be Angry Pigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Birds Next Entry Might be Angry Pigs

The latest rumor is that Rovio is working on the next installment in their popular Angry Birds series. Only this time, there's a twist. The next entry might actually let you play as the pigs, hence the possible title of Angry Pigs.

Your role as a pig is to try to protect the stolen eggs from the birds. Gameplay specifics were sparse from Pocket-Lint who claims to have seen the game in action already. It's also not known if that will be the full game or just a part of the next Angry Birds release.

(via)

Re: Angry Birds Next Entry Might be Angry Pigs

Wait... My WMG theory may be true! (im about to head off to work so I don't have time to write it up...)

Comment

My theory (WARNING: HIGHLY POLITICAL):

Angry birds is an allegory for the war in Iraq. The Pigs (the west) stole the birds (well... you know) eggs (Oil/land/identity/honour) and now the birds are flinging themselves at structures to kill the pigs.

Now AB2 possibly being from the pigs side...

I think I'm headed for a US watchlist now... Which is worsened by the fact Im moving there in September...

Comment

But most wars are like that. I mean, most of them have two sides (pigs and birds) and a stupid reason for war (Someone "Stole" something or they do not agree with something)

Comment

Well I was more referring to the way they went about this... war... the... suicidal... way... yeah...

Comment

Working...
          X