Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the Leaked Battlefield 3 Premium Trailer While You Can

Watch it before it gets pulled!

Special thanks to ChuckS117 via Twitter.

Re: Watched the Leaked Battlefield 3 Premium Trailer While You Can

pls pls pls take my money and give me armored kill! oh and the rest of the package!!! srsly i am interested!

Comment

Couple of things ...AC 130?? Is that a horse or a dinosaur .. or something else? 0:49

Comment

And just like that, it was removed already. Feel free to link to other mirrors if you have them.

Comment

Re: Watch the Leaked Battlefield 3 Premium Trailer While You Can

OMG OMG, Artillery and AC130! OMG OMG!!!! Desert Combat days are here again!

For those that missed the video:
          Heading into battle a little early ahead of its official announcement, here's a trailer for Battlefield 3 Premium, EA's bundled service for the online shooter.

EDIT: Zips, I'm here to save the day.

Comment

Don't get too excited, the picture is a C-130, not an AC-130

I am considering buying the premium, but I am really skeptical of what the last two DLCs are. I have a strange feeling that they are not multiplayer DLC packs. They say there are only 20 new weapons...that's 10 in both CQ and B2K. The only additional vehicles are ones in AK. The only additional gametypes are ones in CQ and AK. They said there are "20 maps", but they don't say whether they are 20 MP maps or co-op maps or single player maps or what.

They have suggested in the past that they want to add more SP and co-op content. The name Aftermath brings forth ideas in my head that tie in perfectly with the (spoilers?) nuclear explosion in Paris in the SP campaign that was never expanded on in the original SP. It seems like it was brushed over for future content, especially with the ending speech by the Russian dude. And then End Game, which is described in the trailer as "fighting for survival", seems like a zombie themed DLC. Zombies probably wouldn't fit well in MP IMO, and that seems like a co-op thing they would want to do to compete with BO2.

I don't feel comfortable putting the $50 into premium when I have absolutely no idea what the final two expansions are. It all seems too perfect that EA is conveniently releasing awesome footage of AK with the Premium service to get you excited, and then sticking a big fat CLASSIFIED sticker over the last two and not giving any information. Go on that Kotaku page, or go on Reddit, and look at all the BF nerds creaming themselves over this trailer. It's not due to the features of premium, it's not due to CQ, it's not due to the last two DLC, it's due to AK. People are going to sink their $50 into this tomorrow because of AK, and EA knows that.
            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

The whole C-130 and AC-130 thing goes back to Desert Combat, where they call it an AC-130, but it is actually a C-130.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                Don't get too excited, the picture is a C-130, not an AC-130

I am considering buying the premium, but I am really skeptical of what the last two DLCs are. I have a strange feeling that they are not multiplayer DLC packs. They say there are only 20 new weapons...that's 10 in both CQ and B2K. The only additional vehicles are ones in AK. The only additional gametypes are ones in CQ and AK. They said there are "20 maps", but they don't say whether they are 20 MP maps or co-op maps or single player maps or what.

They have suggested in the past that they want to add more SP and co-op content. The name Aftermath brings forth ideas in my head that tie in perfectly with the (spoilers?) nuclear explosion in Paris in the SP campaign that was never expanded on in the original SP. It seems like it was brushed over for future content, especially with the ending speech by the Russian dude. And then End Game, which is described in the trailer as "fighting for survival", seems like a zombie themed DLC. Zombies probably wouldn't fit well in MP IMO, and that seems like a co-op thing they would want to do to compete with BO2.

I don't feel comfortable putting the $50 into premium when I have absolutely no idea what the final two expansions are. It all seems too perfect that EA is conveniently releasing awesome footage of AK with the Premium service to get you excited, and then sticking a big fat CLASSIFIED sticker over the last two and not giving any information. Go on that Kotaku page, or go on Reddit, and look at all the BF nerds creaming themselves over this trailer. It's not due to the features of premium, it's not due to CQ, it's not due to the last two DLC, it's due to AK. People are going to sink their $50 into this tomorrow because of AK, and EA knows that.
                I'm skipping CQ, AK is a must ... and yeah Aftermath sounds Single Player related.

Comment

i wouldnt mind a mixture of SP and MP content tbqh, i wished the BF3 campaign was longer

Comment

That does look good i have to admit :/

Comment

I like the coop, If they add a coop dinossaur survival game I do not mind at all.

Comment

Yeah Aftermath seems coop, maybe against dinosaurs and not zombies although it would take them more work to pull dino than zombie.

I'm not taking this premium thing when i don't know what the last two DLCs are, if End Game is good it would still be cheaper to take AK+ED than their premium.

Comment

I dunno, but personally I am looking forward to CQ as well as AK as I find that BF3 infantry combat has some very fun tactical cooperation to be had when played with friends, which I have been doing a bit more lately.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                            I dunno, but personally I am looking forward to CQ as well as AK as I find that BF3 infantry combat has some very fun tactical cooperation to be had when played with friends, which I have been doing a bit more lately.
                            Same here. I don't know what happened, but over the past few weeks I've started to get bored of big maps like Kharg and Caspian and I am starting to love maps like Bazaar and Seine. I think it is because I don't really like playing vehicles and so it's more fun having the instant infantry action of Bazaar than it is running around on Kharg. Whatever it is, I decided that I will probably get CQ and AK.

As for the other two expansions, I'm not sure. I wouldn't buy SP DLC - at least not for $15. I don't think I would buy co-op DLC either.
                            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

hello guys, there is a trailer analysis below, enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X