Fry Cry 3 Beta Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fry Cry 3 Beta Announced

Ubisoft has announced an upcoming beta for Far Cry 3 will take place this Summer through Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network!

Set to take place over two weeks at a date and time yet to be announced, the beta can be yours in one of a few ways. The first option is to purchase Ghost Recon: Future Soldier through GameStop and then registering a special code through this website.

Your second option is to hope upon hope that you are one of the 500 lucky people who will be granted a beta key through the game's official Facebook page.

The beta itself is for the game's multiplayer. It features 16-player gameplay on a single map, six playable classes, and "dozens of weapons and hundreds of upgrades and customizations."

There may be other means of getting into the beta that have not yet been revealed. Again, the date isn't even known for when the beta is going to take place. The full game, however, comes out September 4.

(via)

Ubisoft can go kiss my ass, all these titles that came from the PC originally now getting exclusivity to these damn horrid consoles is beyond a joke!!!

Comment

Re: Fry Cry 3 Beta Announced

Originally posted by =[BG*D]=ApHeX
      Ubisoft can go kiss my ass, all these titles that came from the PC originally now getting exclusivity to these damn horrid consoles is beyond a joke!!!
      Not to mention how much they differed from the original pitches... I mean, a Sci-Fi game going realistic? A mil-sim going Sci-Fi? What a world we live in...

Comment

Working...
      X