No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Revealed Alongside Box Art and Other Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Revealed Alongside Box Art and Other Editions

Upset over the lack of a Legendary Edition for Halo 4? Well, it seems those special edition blues can be cured thanks to Gearbox and 2K as they have unveiled two premium editions for Borderlands 2!

In addition to the standard edition of the game going for $60 (USD), there is also going to be the "Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collectors Edition" at $99.99 and the "Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition" at $149.99!

Deluxe (left), Ultimate (right)

- Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collectors Edition ($99.99 MSRP) includes an authentic Marcus Kincaid bobble head, hardbound art book, map of Pandora, comic book download and a four sticker set.

- The Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition ($149.99 MSRP) packs an exclusive SteelBook case, numbered certificate of authenticity, creatures of Pandora wide format ID chart and four lithograph postcards with a Marcus Kincaid bobble head, hardbound art book, cloth math of Pandora, comic book download and four sticker set -- all packed in a replica loot chest!

Both editions should be able to be pre-ordered through most retailers.

Are they trying to sell computer games or just some random bric-a-brac(should be the more correct word for 'some random crap')?

Comment

Honestly and i mean honestly i would really like to purchase the ultimate loot so yeah take my money 2K games and gearbox because at least you deserve it more than any other developer.

Comment

mhm Loot Chest I need a new place to store PC Components.

Comment

wow that really is ultimate! I think that the ultimate is pretty good deal if your a die-hard fan of borderlands, lots of unique stuff there and the storing PC components in the loot chest is a great idea!

Comment

Working...
          X