Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks Like Something is Coming Soon from Valve, Is it HL3 or Meet the Pyro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like Something is Coming Soon from Valve, Is it HL3 or Meet the Pyro?

Curious, isn't it? In a bit of an interesting twist, both IGN and one of Valve's Twitter feeds sort of hint that something may be coming sooner than you think. Is it some Half-Life 3 news? Maybe it's Meet the Pyro? Or maybe it's just one big coincidence.

Around the same time this morning, which would be a bit after 3AM (EST), the Steam Support Twitter and IGN pushed out two Tweets.

@IGN - Wake up and smell the ashes.

@Steam_Support - Be sure to check out all the #Valve feeds: http://bit.ly/IOMbeD

Undoubtedly, this could just be nothing at all. Right? It is entirely possible it's just a huge coincidence that Valve would want you to follow all of their various feeds for no reason at all. It could just be that IGN was remembering one of their favorite lines from Half-Life 2 for no real reason as well.

Could just be grasping at straws here, along with a lot of other hopeful gamers out there.

Hopefully they are starting a HL3 ARG that leads up to an official announcement @ E3.... I can dream can't I? lol

Comment

So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes.

Comment

My bet is Meet the Pyro, It was in the latest Portal 2 trailer in one of the monitors at the very end.

Comment

Some people on Reddit also noticed this: http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...half-life3.com

Database entry was updated April 29, 2012.

Hmmmm....

Comment

Re: Looks Like Something is Coming Soon from Valve, Is it HL3 or Meet the Pyro?

you guys are internet detectives

Comment

Record expires on 28-Jun-2014Might be two years left.

Comment

Im going with Meet the Pyro.
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I guarantee you its Meet The Pyro.

Comment

Registrant: Valve Corporation
                    ATTN HALF-LIFE3.COM
                    care of Network Solutions
                    PO Box 459
                    Drums, PA 18222
                    US
                    That's all the evidence I need.

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s3000
                      That's all the evidence I need.
                      Most of their sites are registered with the Drums, PA address.

Comment

I think they are trolling you badly, or are just reserving the site so they can make the announcement whenever they want to, like in 10 years or so.

Comment

It's a fake out. Everyone expects HL3 or Meet the pyro.Then BAM...Barbie the MMO by Valve.
                          "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE
                            Barbie the MMO by Valve.
                            I thought we had the rights on it ? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheTGNBarbieMMO

Comment

Working...
                            X