Modern Warfare 3 DLC Comes to PC in May, But Does Anybody Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warfare 3 DLC Comes to PC in May, But Does Anybody Care

After getting the shaft for so long, PC gamers of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will finally get their chance to pick up the downloadable content for the game. The first "Content Collection" arrives on the PC on May 8.

This DLC includes four new multiplayer maps and two new Spec-Ops missions. This is the same content that started to be made available for Elite subscribers on the Xbox 360 back in January. This is also the same content that was made available for all Xbox 360 owners, regardless of Elite status, in March and for PS3 owners in April.

By the way, Call of Duty Elite still doesn't work for PC players. It's reached the point where I wonder if anybody on the PC actually cares about this DLC at all.

Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Comes to PC in May, But Does Anybody Care

Despite the game being free this weekend, there are still only 50k players playing it today.
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I wonder how much they're gonna charge PC owners for the privilege of being completely shafted.

Comment

MW3 was the last CoD i will buy, been there from the beginning but enough is enough with how they have funked the PC community over! Hell you only have to look at what a back street company they are when CoD 4 and MW2 are constantly being hacked on the PS3!!!!Activision/IW your after care sux *sticks 2 fingers up

Comment

Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Comes to PC in May, But Does Anybody Care

No thank you, had high hopes for MW3 after Black Ops, that obviously backfired.

Comment

Working...
          X