Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3's Donya Fortress Video and Screens (Close Quarters DLC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3's Donya Fortress Video and Screens (Close Quarters DLC)

DICE and EA have released a new gameplay trailer today from their upcoming Close Quarters DLC for Battlefield 3. Here is the Donya Fortress map from the DLC pack.

Our second gameplay trailer from the upcoming expansion pack Battlefield 3™: Close Quarters showcases the map Donya Fortress in all its destructive glory. You can also see the new game mode Conquest Domination in action, being a mix of the tactical classic Conquest mode and the instant action gameplay featured on these tight maps.

But that's certainly not all! A handful of new screens have been released alongside the specifics of what's arriving in the DLC pack when it's released.

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters key features
    - Get plunged into frantic and relentless infantry combat on 4 new maps
    - HD Destruction lets you reduce entire locales to ruin
    - Complete 10 new Assignments and equip 5 unique dog tags
    - Earn 10 new weapons and bring them back to the base game including:
    • AUG Assault Rifle
    • SCAR Assault Rifle
    • ACW-R Carbine
    • MTAR-21 Carbine
    • M417 Sniper Rifle
    • JNG-90 Sniper Rifle
    • L86LSW Machine Gun
    • LSAT Machine Gun
    • M5K Tactical Machine Pistol
    • SPAS-12 Shotgun

Re: Battlefield 3's Donya Fortress Video and Screens (Close Quarters DLC)

"Flags capture insanely fast. In normal Conquest mode, flags flip from enemy control to yours at a sluggish pace, often taking 20 agonizing seconds or more for a full capture. Conquest Domination pumps some adrenaline into the capture rate, and just one second is enough time for nabbing a zone."

What is this crap?
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

It's a new/additional/separate game mode, don't get your panties in a twist. It sounds like it fits nicely with the tighter gameplay in the Close Quarters DLC.

Comment

BF EA UK Forum in total up roar over the trailer lol!

Comment

Originally posted by =[BG*D]=ApHeX
          BF EA UK Forum in total up roar over the trailer lol!
          aren't they in an uproar over everything?

Comment

I don't see why they should be. It's optional DLC that they don't have to play. I'm actually looking forward to it since I like some of the smaller maps in BF3 for a change of pace from the vehicle fueled larger maps. They play differently and provide for a lot more infantry combat, and sometimes that's a welcome change.

Nevermind how there's still two more DLC packs coming but they just conveniently ignore that fact in order to get upset.

Comment

People that get upset are really dumb, its optional as Zips said, and i for one find this lovely, good weapons, maps, some of my friends are going to like this DLC as it is their pace, as well as mines at times, i enjoy the good change from heated battles in Kharg 24/7 servers to a nice Noshahr 16 player server.Kudos to DICE, definitely buying this, looking forward to the Aug and M5K, really hope the Aug is a nice model though not the block like piece of malarkey we got in BFBC2.

Comment

Working...
              X