The Valve Handbook for New Employees - Now in PDF Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Valve Handbook for New Employees - Now in PDF Form

So, the tease from last week wasn't enough for you? Fair enough. Maybe a full version of the Valve Handbook for New Employees in PDF format will please you. It better!

If you would like to read the entire thing for yourself, it's suggested you click on this link right here.

The elevator guy seems nice.

Comment

Teasing HL3 in your employee handbook, oh my god.

Comment

Good read overall. I had a good chuckle at the glossary.

Comment

I don't quite get what all the fuss is about. Why is Valve's manual treated like the word of God? They're just some random company that makes some games which are always late: they used to be worth the wait, but that is not so much the case these days. And I get the feeling they leaked it themselves just to get some kicks out of the responses.

Comment

Re: The Valve Handbook for New Employees - Now in PDF Form

Originally posted by SupaDupaNoodle
            I don't quite get what all the fuss is about. Why is Valve's manual treated like the word of God? They're just some random company that makes some games which are always late: they used to be worth the wait, but that is not so much the case these days. And I get the feeling they leaked it themselves just to get some kicks out of the responses.
            AFAIK, this wasn't a leak.

And yeah... I guess Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Dota 2, etc. all kind of suck. Waaaaait...

Comment

Haha. Portal yes. But come on, wasn't much of L4D2 just what was promised as a patch for L4D1 but released as a whole new game just to get some more revenue?

Comment

Working...
              X