No announcement yet.

Article: Robert 'fourzerotwo' Bowling Resigns from Infinity Ward and Activision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: Robert 'fourzerotwo' Bowling Resigns from Infinity Ward and Activision

Just minutes ago, Robert Bowling, better known around the community as "fourzerotwo" announced that he has resigned from his positions at both Infinity Ward and Activision.

Today, I resign from my position as Creative Strategist of Call of Duty, as a lead of Infinity Ward, and as an employee of Activision.

Bowling was often seen as the main figurehead for all things Infinity Ward. He was placed in the middle of the dedicated server controversy during Modern Warfare 2's production and things just sort of snowballed ever since.

It's not easy keeping up appearances when people condemn you left and right simply for acting as the messenger, but he managed to do just that. Best of luck to him in his future ventures.

Re: Article: Robert 'fourzerotwo' Bowling Resigns from Infinity Ward and Activision

He was like "We must stop deceiving people with our repetitive games!!!" And they where like: "NoOoe!"

Comment

LOL, he probably got tried of all the hate mail, twitter, facebook who knows what else. I don't blame him but I remember some of his tweets coming off a bit harsh at times.

Comment

Comment

Re: Article: Robert 'fourzerotwo' Bowling Resigns from Infinity Ward and Activision

To be honest, that's got to be one of the most frustrating jobs. Everyone is angry at you all the time, you have to respond in a limited (nice) way, and you don't even have the control to fix the problems people are angry about. Plus most COD fans act like (or actually are) retarded 12 year olds.

Comment

Quicker than I thought, but no surprise.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Alesi08
              You got me all excited to go see this on twitter, damn you sir! But ya I don't blame him I'd rage quit my job with 12 year old asshat kids lol.

Comment

Ahhh, the true Bowling is back!
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Oh my god! Crunch! quick! tell me the lottery numbers!!

Comment

I won't miss him, just means the face they were claiming IW was behind MW3 is gone. He was a mouth piece, but I think he was also giving people a real bitter taste for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X