Go Inside the Technology in Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Inside the Technology in Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Ubisoft has released a new video for Ghost Recon Future Soldier today. This latest video focuses on the technology aspect of Future Soldier, something that I'm sure is quite important. Just a guess.

There is nothing fair, honorable, or just about combat. There is only winning and losing—the dead and the living. The Ghosts don’t worry about even odds. They do everything in their power to overwhelm and obliterate the enemy. Future technology is the key to winning an asymmetric battle.

In Ghost Recon Future Soldier join an elite team of highly trained, cut-throat special-ops soldiers. Armed to the teeth with unrivalled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe’s most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets.

Ubisoft's Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier is slated to be released on May 22 for the Xbox 360 and PS3. PC gamers? Yeah, it'll be out at a later date for you.

Re: Go Inside the Technology in Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Can't... can't we just get back to something like the very first Ghost Recon please Ubisoft?

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
      Can't... can't we just get back to something like the very first Ghost Recon please Ubisoft?
      Ubisofts response:

Console console console, Console. Console console console Console? Console. Xbox console playstation.

Comment

Well if I want a good Ghost Recon I guess I have my answer :

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ctical-shooter
        http://www.ghostrecon.net/html/inter...ellan-llc.html

Comment

I would give my next child for a real rainbow six: rogue spear sequel.

Comment

Working...
          X