Survey is Up for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey is Up for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Keys

If you're aching for a beta key to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and you don't happen to win one from us or anywhere else, there is still hope! Valve has just tossed up their online survey for the game.

Fill out the survey to completion and you are eligible to perhaps win a key straight from Valve. The first selections to be granted into the beta from survey participation will be made next week! Be sure to get those surveys filled out and completed ASAP if you want to have a chance at getting in.

Keys for the beta are all over the place, you just have to know where to look.

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Re: Survey is Up for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Keys

Great, 3 days after I had to RMA my EVGA X58 mobo this comes up, my system specs are of my pos laptop instead of my i7 920 4.0ghz, 6gb's Tri-Channel DDR3 @ 1800mhz, SLI EVGA GTX580's desktop... highly doubt they will let me in with my laptop's system specs when it can barely run TF2 @ lowest settings and low resolution :cry: and to top it all off UPS is being slow asses and I wont get the replacement for like 2 weeks!

Comment

yay. Wanna the key. Thnx for the headsup

Comment

Just goes to a white page for me and nothing happens =(

Comment

Working...
          X