Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dubstep Your Way to Borderlands 2 with a New Trailer and Launch Date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubstep Your Way to Borderlands 2 with a New Trailer and Launch Date!

Gearbox Software drops the bass in the release date announcement trailer for Borderlands 2. Prepare yourself for dubstep!

September 18th is the planned release date for the shooter. Damn it looks like fun!

Re: Dubstep Your Way to Borderlands 2 with a New Trailer and Launch Date!

NO NO NO NO. Its probably a good game except for their decision to include dubstep. FUCK NO. NO. NO.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
      NO NO NO NO. Its probably a good game except for their decision to include dubstep. FUCK NO. NO. NO.
      What's wubwub the wubwoooobwub matter? Donwubwubwuuuub't like dubwubwoobwoobwoooobwubstep?

Comment

At least it isn't as bad as Far Cry 3's Dubstep trailer.

Comment

GOTFY. Why do I have to wait soooo long...

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
            What's wubwub the wubwoooobwub matter? Donwubwubwuuuub't like dubwubwoobwoobwoooobwubstep?
            *An Hero*

Comment

CAN NOT WAIT! WHERE DO I PRE-ORDER!

Comment

all i had to do was mute my speakers, other than that i defo want this game so bleeding bad and want to play co-op! co-op for bordelands is mint! they should have a coop mod for skyrim that would be epic

Comment

I wanted to say something about it but i got lost in the epicWUBWUBnessWUBWUBWUB

Comment

Can't wait for some awesome co op action!

Comment

Working...
                    X