Walkthrough of Train from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkthrough of Train from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta

With the update made three or so days ago to the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta, three new maps were added into the game. These maps are de_inferno, de_nuke, and de_train.

Each map has received some changes both to the layout and obviously to the visual aesthetics. Below you can see Train in all of its CS:GO glory. This is the last video reveal, the first was Inferno that we put up a couple of days ago and yesterday was Train.

Compared to the De_dust maps changes, this doesn't look like much has changed, although it might just be me.

Comment

Re: Walkthrough of Train from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta

Originally posted by Dr.Cola
      Compared to the De_dust maps changes, this doesn't look like much has changed, although it might just be me.
      Nothing has changed that I know of just ascetics really.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cola
        The bombsite location is more centralized now from what I remember.

Also, I don't really remember there being an entire overwatch ledge on the CT side for the central outside area, but it's been a while since I last played the old CS's.

Comment

yea the ledge for ct side wasn't there, bombsite is in open now and less trains in inner,cant get under trains anymore, also you cant get on top of trains by hall outside anymore and barrels in ivy are gone

Comment

Working...
          X