Mass Effect 3's Voice Commands for Kinect Listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect 3's Voice Commands for Kinect Listed

Shacknews was given a full list of the available verbal commands that Kinect gamers all over will be shouting when Mass Effect 3 comes out next month. Are you ready? Prepare yourself. Ready now? Good.

Some examples include:

You can tell Shepard to "switch weapon" and then say the name of the weapon. You can also say ammo type, such as "incendiary ammo," to switch to it. And, if you don't feel like pressing "A" on your Xbox 360 controller, you can tell him to "open" or "examine" something.

For squad members, you must say their name and then issue a command. For example, you can say "Liara Singularity," and she will fire a blast at where your reticule is pointed. "Tali Follow" will have Tali follow you. "Kaiden Attack" will have him focused on the enemies your reticule is pointed at.

Obviously, the biggest draw will be hour long sessions of you saying "Wrex" and he responding simply with "Shepard".

Wont this be available for people with microphones? i mean, it makes total sense

Comment

Re: Mass Effect 3's Voice Commands for Kinect Listed

Originally posted by jimykx
      Wont this be available for people with microphones? i mean, it makes total sense
      I have a gut feeling that no, it won't be. Because if it was, anybody with a headset on the 360 would use it then but they're specifically marketing it as a Kinect feature.

Comment

Working...
      X