Modern Warfare 3's Free Weekend Begins in a Few Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warfare 3's Free Weekend Begins in a Few Hours

Starting at 10AM (Pacific) on February 16th, a free weekend for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will begin. This weekend runs from today until Monday and includes just the multiplayer portion of the game.

If you're interested to see just how great the multiplayer for Modern Warfare 3 is, be sure to pre-load the game now (Steam) and get ready for the greatest weekend of your gaming life!

Re: Modern Warfare 3's Free Weekend Begins in a Few Hours

Figured why not.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      Figured why not.
      Me too, and I expect to get a lot of answers to that question
      Seriously though, I already have a hard time distinguishing between the COD games I own, my impression is that MW3 adds very little new. But we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
        Me too, and I expect to get a lot of answers to that question
        Seriously though, I already have a hard time distinguishing between the COD games I own, my impression is that MW3 adds very little new. But we will see.
        MW3 actually takes away a lot of what Blops had added that was good for the MP.

In a huge way, it's a disappointing step backwards. At least Treyarch's game will be out this year so maybe I'll play that one.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
          MW3 actually takes away a lot of what Blops had added that was good for the MP.

In a huge way, it's a disappointing step backwards. At least Treyarch's game will be out this year so maybe I'll play that one.
          I have a theory whats going to happen though: Treyarchs game will (relatively) flop due to both oversaturisation (I am now hearing that former Hardened fanboys are losing interest in CoD) and the love of the Infinity ward brand, causing a loss in sales for what otherwise would be a better CoD game in my opinion.

CoD is becoming the death of the FPS genre, and it sickens me to that fact.

Comment

Well, that was quick.
            10 minutes was plenty of time to recall what I hate about that game.

Comment

God, free weekends were always excuses to play on DLC only servers. The game is filled with grievers and hackers with no worries of their accounts being banned. Of course since this is a peer to peer game so no servers to hide behind and no DLC yet.

Comment

Oh goodie, downloading now.

inb4rage
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

They need to make the single player free
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Been playing it for some time tonight...can they make the game any easier? I have to try to not get first place. But of course, I'm very good *smiles smugly and brushes off shoulder*.
                    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
                    X