First Ever Shot from The Amazing Spider-Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Ever Shot from The Amazing Spider-Man

The Facebook page for The Amazing Spider-Man unveiled the first ever screenshot from the upcoming game.

The Amazing Spider-Man is slated to take place after the events from the upcoming film. You'll have both indoor and outdoor environments and I think it's supposed to be free roaming. I'm not 100% sure on that last bit, however.

More information on the game can be found at the official website.

Open world games are fun but most of these comic book or movie spin off games are crap to simply cash in on the name. Batman proved me wrong and I would love to see Spidey do the same.

Comment

Re: First Ever Shot from The Amazing Spider-Man

Originally posted by Greasy_Mullet
      Open world games are fun but most of these comic book or movie spin off games are crap to simply cash in on the name. Batman proved me wrong and I would love to see Spidey do the same.
      The difference is that Batman is cool while Spidey is a chronic whiner.
      Not many cool heroes left now that I think of it, they have all been through far too many writers.

Comment

The first and second spiderman game i played on the PlayStation 2 were great open world games!

Comment

Re: First Ever Shot from The Amazing Spider-Man

Originally posted by Vreki
          The difference is that Batman is cool while Spidey is a chronic whiner.
          Not many cool heroes left now that I think of it, they have all been through far too many writers.
          Which is hilarious given the circumstances (one wears black and broods a lot... the other dresses in red and you can't see his face... but then again the former does shut up)

Comment

Working...
          X