Resident Evil 6 Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 Revealed!

Here is the world premiere trailer of Resident Evil 6 starring Chris Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy.

Each lead will have their own campaign that takes them through the United States and China. Resident Evil 6 is on track for release on November 20, 2012 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. PC gamers will have to wait a bit longer.

Finally! Back to zombies! ... looks very cinematic though....

Comment

What is so god damn special about consoles that games tend to be released weeks -- if not months -- earlier than on PC, I mean the coding and developing of video games for consoles is so much more complicated and difficult than for on the PC. Why do consoles get that extra special attention? Is it because industries realise that the console's demise will soon be at hand, so they try to sweeten the deal by fucking over PC gamers?My retarded rant aside, OH MY GOD CAPCOM PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY NOW DO WANT.

Comment

Re: Resident Evil 6 Revealed!

Consoles sell more copies and typically retail for $10 more than PC versions of the same game. That's why.

Comment

Re: Resident Evil 6 Revealed!

Also, as DICE did point out, PC hardware is actually very diverse. Right down to the point where you have 10 of the virtually same PC with the same hardware but the game plays differently on each. While it is easier to start development for smaller games, big budget ones are harder to make with the different Hardware changes. Hence why small name titles such as STALKER and the like seem so buggy at release.

Comment

Working...
          X