Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like "Mexican" Fast Food? Why Not Win a PS Vita While Chowing Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like "Mexican" Fast Food? Why Not Win a PS Vita While Chowing Down?

Just announced via the PlayStation Blog, Sony and Taco Bell are teaming up to give you not only a severe stomach ache but also a chance to win a PlayStation Vita (PS Vita). In fact, people have a chance to win a PS Vita once every 15 minutes.

Want the details? Let me drop some knowledge on you then.

The folks at Taco Bell are eager to give you three ways to win your very own PS Vita: Unlock, Battle or Boast. Here’s a quick breakdown:

UNLOCK THE BOX: Beginning January 26th, Taco Bell’s specially marked $5 Buck Box – which includes a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, Crunchy Taco, Burrito Supreme and medium fountain drink – will also provide a code that can be entered online for an instant chance to “unlock” and win a PS Vita.

BATTLE: Download Taco Bell’s new mobile app to check out the exclusively designed Reality Fighters Dojo game where you can “battle” your friends to win a PS Vita.

BOAST: Taco Bell’s online contest will encourage you to submit a photo or video “boasting” about what you’re willing to do for a PS Vita. Submissions will then go into an online gallery where you and your peers can vote for the winners – it could be you!

Yes, you! They continue to say that no matter how you win, each winning prize pack will include a PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi system, a copy of Little Deviants, a 4GB PS Vita Memory Card, and your choice of either ModNation Racers: Road Trip, MLB 12 The Show, or LittleBigPlanet. The contest begins January 26th and runs until March 11th.

awesome, i want one now

Comment

They say one is won every 15 min but I don't believe it.
      PSN: Xclusiveitalian
      Steam: Stryker
      Origin: Xclusiveitalian
      Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

Working...
      X