Mac Version Under Consideration for Star Wars: The Old Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Version Under Consideration for Star Wars: The Old Republic

BioWare is going to next take a look at a Mac version of its latest MMORPG, Star Wars: The Old Republic. Team leads, Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk understand the appeal of a Mac version of their game and is what the team at BioWare is "looking at next."

"We know there's a big Mac audience of BioWare fans ... we know that's an important and large audience. And we want to serve that audience."

"I'd say 'not yet'." We've done a lot of Mac ports before of our games. We haven't announced any details yet for The Old Republic, but we know that's an important and large audience.

"That's definitely one of the things we're looking at next. We want to get this launch under our belt and everything stabilized and happy, and then we'll look at other platforms, and that's obviously one of the first ones."

With how many bugs remaining in the game that users have reported, it may still be some time yet before a Mac version is released.

Re: Mac Version Under Consideration for Star Wars: The Old Republic

Is anyone playing this?

Comment

Re: Mac Version Under Consideration for Star Wars: The Old Republic

I'd like to but I don't have it. I can't justify paying for it with the recent trend of MMO's to die off rather quickly after launch.

Comment

Working...
      X