Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmed: Alan Wake Coming to PC in Early 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed: Alan Wake Coming to PC in Early 2012!

So the rumors were true after all, horray!

Apple TV

The PC version of the game is also slated to include The Signal and The Writer DLC in addition to the core game.

Alan Wake tells the story of a best-selling writer suffering from writer’s block. He goes on vacation to the small town of Bright Falls with his wife, Alice, to gain back his creative flow. Shortly upon arrival, Wake finds himself trapped in a nightmare when his wife mysteriously goes missing. He keeps finding pages of a manuscript he apparently wrote, but can’t remember writing. The manuscript is coming true. An involving psychological action thriller, Alan Wake raises the bar in storytelling and creating a suspenseful cinematic experience.

If you want to keep up with the latest in the Alan Wake universe, including Alan Wake's American Nightmare coming to Xbox Live Arcade in early 2012, check the game out on Facebook.

and is there any chance of me buying it on PC ... nope

Comment

Cool story, bro. I, for one, am looking forward to it after I stuck to my "screw Alan Wake on the 360" policy following their switch from PC to 360 development.

Comment

Re: Confirmed: Alan Wake Coming to PC in Early 2012!

About damn time. They're like 3 years too late. I wasn't about to by a shitty 360 just to play this game.

Comment

Working...
        X