Call of Duty Elite May Never See the Light of Day for PC Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty Elite May Never See the Light of Day for PC Users

Bad news Modern Warfare 3 fans, Activision revealed today that Call of Duty Elite may never see the light of day for PC players of the game.

@thejuggz We are working towards a universal Elite experience but we cannot guarantee if or when a version will be available for the PC.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is a Steamworks title, right? Ok, so here's a simple solution, just tie the log in with Steam's open ID login and shouldn't that be problem solved? Sure it's probably a bit more involved than just a simple addition of a line of code, but it seems like this route would solve all of their issues with tying together login information between the game and the service.

The same problem also applies to the double XP through DewXP.com. This bonus XP time is only available to you if you own the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 versions of the game. Lame.

Re: Call of Duty Elite May Never See the Light of Day for PC Users

We misspoke. Our goal has always been to provide a free PC offering for ELITE. Stay tuned for an update as timing is still being determined.

As I mentioned in my response in Crunch's post, they just don't care.

Comment

There mad at PC gamers because we destroyed there metacritic score!
      PSN: Xclusiveitalian
      Steam: Stryker
      Origin: Xclusiveitalian
      Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

Call me shocked.

Comment

There wont be any people playing by the time they release it anyway.

Comment

And they wonder why they get a low metacritic score.

Comment

Anyone that gives an admittedly mediocre game a 0 defies comprehension. I would give it 6/10 personally.

Comment

Comment

Re: Call of Duty Elite May Never See the Light of Day for PC Users

Originally posted by l=l-ONeill-l=l
                  Yeah, lets compare that:

We are working towards a universal Elite experience but we cannot guarantee if or when a version will be available for the PC.
                  @CallOfDutyElite; We misspoke. Our goal has always been to provide a free PC offering for ELITE. Stay tuned for an update as timing is still being determined.
                  I think they are telling the truth in both sentences myself. Their goal always was to provide ELITE for PC players. However, that goal was set too high and it may never happen. Keep checking back to see if we are able to solve our issue and bring PC ELITE to you all....or not.
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                  X