Battlefield 3 PC Reviews and Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 PC Reviews and Scores

The reviews for Battlefield 3 are starting to trickle out.

Gamespy - 5/5
    Game Informer - 9.5/10
    1UP - A-
    IGN - 9/10
    Joystiq - 4.5/5
    GameTrailers - 9.2/10
    Everyeye.it - 9.2/10
    AusGamers - 9.8/10
    PCGames.de - 87%
    GameReactor Sweden - 8/10
    GameReactor Denmark - 9/10
    SpazioGames - 93/100
    BingPond Gamerarena - 9.5/10

The general consensus is that the single player is a bit lacking but the multiplayer more than makes up for it and then some. No real surprises there! These are all supposedly scores for the PC version of the game. Console scores should also be revealed shortly and throughout the week.

FZ.se - 5/5

Comment

coolbeans, waiting for video reviews, if they aren't already out there.

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3 PC Reviews and Scores

Originally posted by Eagle101
        coolbeans, waiting for video reviews, if they aren't already out there.
        The GameTrailers one is up and linked in OP.

Edit: About a 5 hour long SP campaign? Still longer than Modern Warfare 2. I'm not trying to take a jab, it is about as long if not longer than it took me to get through MW2.

Comment

I never gave a damn about the campaign, I'm jumping straight to MP.

Comment

Weren't they saying so campaign was gonna be like 12 hours lol

Comment

Campaign lasted 20 minutes, then I ditched it for MP.
              It looks good, but they really lack Cods experience with SP and it shows.
              And the quicktime events are a pain in the behind. I gave up when I died repeatedly because I could not figure out if a picture if a mouse meant I was supposed to press one of the 5 buttons, scroll the wheel, wiggle the mouse or maybe fashion it into a garrote?

MP looks good, SP is a console game.

Comment

Yeah SP is pathetic. Cut scene, walk ten feet, hit the button the game tells you to, walk ten feet, hit another button, shoot a couple enemies, walk ten feet, scripted event, hit a button, walk ten feet, kill a few more enemies, scripted event, cut scene.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

SP isn't my thang, but I thought it was more like an action movie. It put you into it and I think the action scenes actually add to it. I didn't have a problem pressing the buttons but it's so simple they should have just left it alone and did the action scenes without button pressing. I also ditched the MP early on and been playing multiplayer switching off back n forth with my cousin.

Any company that gives it lower than a 9 doesn't share my views on a good game. The MP is awesome, I think it's got something for everyone. The larger maps have a better than bf2 feel. The smaller maps are a lot more like CoD but better, much better than CoD.

Comment

Are you guys getting more fps than in the beta!??! hows it performance-wise?

Comment

My performance on an 580GTX FTW , q9550 only running at 3.0ghz is pretty good everything maxed out the FPS are always playable. I turn a few things down little, I can't tell a difference and I get a solid 60fps. The game runs better than the BC2 I played.

the battlelog is really neat

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

I've been switching on and off with my cousin but its fun

As far as I can tell the game is in better shape at launch than bf2 is today. My first server was a lag fest, not sure why.

I do not see any back to karkand maps.

Comment

I will admit at first I was disappointing by the "low" scores due to the campaign, after all, the trailer for the campaign looked awesome. Right? Wrong. Like Vreki I just gave up after the first mission bored me to death. The multiplayer, on the other hand, is incredible, and is worth anyone's money.

Comment

BF3 is all about the multiplayer. I couldn't believe that ign.com didn't give BF3 a 10 in graphics or sound lol
                          PSN: Xclusiveitalian
                          Steam: Stryker
                          Origin: Xclusiveitalian
                          Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
                            BF3 is all about the multiplayer. I couldn't believe that ign.com didn't give BF3 a 10 in graphics or sound lol
                            Thats nothing, in a couple weeks, see what they give MW3.
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i have not even seen the game but so far its a rambo 7-8/10

just from what im hearing.

We all know they buy there scores

Comment

Working...
                              X