Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Failure to Install Texture Pack Results in "Standard-Def" Experience on Consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Failure to Install Texture Pack Results in "Standard-Def" Experience on Consoles

that's a huge difference

Comment

Re: Failure to Install Texture Pack Results in "Standard-Def" Experience on Consoles

Yeah, I was surprised it was that much.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

... I didn't know texture packs can contain models...

Comment

Originally posted by K-16
          ... I didn't know texture packs can contain models...
          You mean like the screwdriver and other parts? Yeah, I thought that was strange as well and it made me wonder if the first picture is some type of low setting on the console. Since I dont have a console to go by and all the comparisions show a lot of extra stuff in them, I assumed it could do it.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Even important objects like the bomb become higher-poly with the texture pack. Either you're right and the game is set to low settings (along with the lack of said texture pack), or the texture pack does more than reskin objects and sharpen/detail textures of the environment. I hope it's not the former, otherwise the comparison can be misleading.

Comment

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Comment

Working...
              X