The Controller: Battlefield 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Controller: Battlefield 3

We're taking six top professional gamers and putting their skills to the test with a catch - they can't touch the controller.

There's $50,000 on the table for whoever can win it, but they'll need more than just killer Battlefield 3 skills to pull it off.

The Controller airs at 11 AM PST starting 10/21! You can learn more and get ready to watch at Gamspot.

OH MAN! Set your DVR for this one, or whatever you have.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: The Controller: Battlefield 3

[spoil=Didn't see this one coming...]OH MY GOD! FREDDIE! BRANDON! WHAT THE LIVING **** ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! Christ how do you keep up with your weekly updates when you keep making cameos every-****ing-where else?![/spoil]

Honestly, I don't have anything else to say. Well, I guess I could mention the typo in your newspost. But my main post is about the spoiler in the trailer.

Comment

Gimmick.

Comment

meh

Comment

Re: The Controller: Battlefield 3

Originally posted by troybob
          Gimmick.
          Yeah, the gimmicks are getting old...

Comment

uh i saw freddie wong and a few guys from the real world on mtv. not sure if those guys are pro gamers... anyway, just more wasted money by DICE

Comment

If I recall correctly, Freddie was recognized as a professional Guitar Hero player (Guitar Hero 2) before he was known for his videos. Brandon... Not a pro gamer. If you meant the people in the trailer... Then I don't recognize any of them as pro gamers either.

Comment

Working...
              X