Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack Available for Preorder in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack Available for Preorder in UK

I hate exclusives weapons except if it's just another skin like the Bofor in BF2142 as it doesn't affect gameplay (well it does for the Bofor, by covering half you screen ).

Comment

The thing that worries me about that post is the "exclusive in-game hardware at no extra charge" and "Also included is day one access to the semi-automatic DAO-12 shotgun itself." This makes it sound to me as if there will be extra things in the game that you can purchase. So then you end up with it being a game that if you want the extra upgrades, perks, or whatever you call it then you better get out your credit card. Isn't that the way Battlefield Hero's was? I don't remember.

Comment

god i hope they are lying about having exclusive weapons or maps. we saw how fun that was.

Comment

from the wording of the advertisement the DAO is likely an unlock that with this offer you get on the first day

all the others are labelled as exclusive unlocks though which smells to me like you get it for buying this but nobody else does

which sucks, not that I will cry much over a type 88, but the ammo sounds fun. It will be stupid if they do more of these and simply deprive users of content because we didn't want to buy from some **** vendor

hope its all unlockable through normal play

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack Available for Preorder in UK

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
            hope its all unlockable through normal play
            Exactly!

Comment

Awesome! you will be able to put choose to have or not have supressors on weapons!! And you can also customize your bullets ! we so exited!

Comment

I would personally like my bullets to be educated in law and have a PHD, just so they are that much smarter when it comes to hitting stuff

its not my fault honest

Comment

More limited edition/DLC..hmm..so what's going to be left if you don't pre-order, 1 map, 1 gun and you have to buy the rest...? I don't like where this is heading...

Comment

BF-sellout ^^

If they are smart this time they prevent running in problems like we had with BF2-Boosters (players not having boosters dropping from server) they prevent joining of users not having booster/DLC-crap from the beginning

Comment

As long as it does not require additional payment later on I do not mind these special deals for pre-orders.
                      I am just wondering if EA are making a BF 3 Limited Exclusive Edition alongside the Limited Edition. So that people who have ordered the normal LE are not getting the exclusive content.

On the other hand it is quite unique that depending on the country you are getting different content. I wonder what Island will get. Dust bombs!!!:shakehead:

I will imagine the French will get a white flag for them to surrender. Ohh man I gotta stop drinkinĀ“!!

Comment

Demize99: The Physical Warfare Pack is fully exclusive. There's no other way to get those 4 items.
                        When you want to beat CoD series in sells, do it like Activision...

Congrats EA, this game is going to set a new record in pre-order with this and "Back to Karkand". Your loyal fans applause, or not.

Comment

Apparently Demize cant count, since only three of the items are exclusive.
                          I really hope that identical unlocks will be available through normal play, early access and re-skins is one thing, permanently losing access to equipment is another.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                            Apparently Demize cant count, since only three of the items are exclusive.
                            I really hope that identical unlocks will be available through normal play, early access and re-skins is one thing, permanently losing access to equipment is another.
                            Lets not hope BF3 goes down that road. This is one of the major reason why BF Heroes went down the drain for my part and BF4free will join them. I do not want to waste my money buying an unlock for three days when I seldom play three days in a row. And sometimes only for an hour. Us casual players will never benefit from these time limited unlocks.

Comment

I can't say that's particularly enticing. None of those items are really worth it.

I've never pre-ordered a game before, what does that entail: reduced price, more content, earlier access?

However, I've never really had a problem using the underdog weapons, or ranking up fast, so that might be why I could care less about extra/early content.

Comment

Working...
                              X