Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack Available for Preorder in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack Available for Preorder in UK

This is for all our UK Battlefield fans out there. You can now preorder the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack at GAME and gamestation in the UK and get exclusive in-game hardware at no extra charge.

This edition contains the Type 88 light machine gun with bipod for superior firepower, the SKS sniper rifle flash suppressor for increased stealth, and the wicked armor-piercing flechette ammo for the DAO-12 shotgun. Also included is day one access to the semi-automatic DAO-12 shotgun itself.

To preorder Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack in the UK, visit http://www.game.co.uk/ Or http://www.gamestation.co.uk/

This looks cool! What if I'm not in the UK?
    We will reveal Battlefield 3 preorder bonus items in other countries soon. Stay tuned.

So now we know that there are going to be some region specific pre-order bonuses as well as two weapons that will be in Battlefield 3. Will the PKM be limited edition only or unlockable? We shall see.

Source
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

I didnt notice before, but the flash suppressor is for the SKS sniper rifle!

Crunch

Comment

So does this pre-order also give you the back to karkand pack?

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack Available for Preorder in UK

Yes it does.

I know it doesnt say it in this one, but there are other posters on different sites showing that the Karkand pack is there as well.

Crunch

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack Available for Preorder in UK

Yes

Edit: :cry:Ninjd

Comment

i think all the PC people will get all this content. just like how BC2 VIP worked for PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
              i think all the PC people will get all this content. just like how BC2 VIP worked for PC.
              Could be. And otherwise, a preorder 24 hours before release is still a preorder, I see no reason to do it before I have tried the Beta.

Comment

STOP CALLING IT THE DAO-12!!!! asadfjkl;werafjkl;xczvxcvzhkl; l;dffjklbjkl;sdgaasgsdaflgzdfxl;vjdarltkjaedrgjdfg kl j*insert more obligatory mashing of keyboard here... my old dell keyboard isnt fairing too well these days...*

Well thats just a minor obligatory gun rant... no real biggie. Thanks to CoD everyone already knows its real name... to a point...

Comment

What is it?

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    What is it?

Crunch
                    Its a DAO-12. Its what the weapon in the game is called, and that is what we are discussing, right?
                    The weapon that inspired it is probably this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armsel_Striker , but people will think you are nuts if you insist on calling it a Striker in the game.

I hope the have some new weapons, I already played BF2 thank you very much.

Comment

I've already pre-ordered from Amazon in the US, but this is what I'm concerned about. Putting out multiple weapon "exclusives" based on where you pre-order from.

First of all these have been confirmed to be true exclusives, except for the shotgun obviously. You apparently won't be able to even micro-transaction purchase the other stuff.

Now lets review what EA did for Medal of Honor, M60 was a pre-order "exclusive" from Gamestop.com, the MP7 was "exclusive" for all limited editions but you got two additional LMG's by pre-ordering from EA.com (m240 and rpk).

These were true exclusives, you can't get the weapons for the game after the fact at all.

If they do this with Battlefield 3 then they really run the risk of pissing off their so called "loyal" customers, myself included.

Comment

lol sweet bonus

Comment

not getting because Game are terrible imo especially for delivery

I'd rather have my copy from ShopTo a day/two days early thanks

tells you interesting stuff nonetheless, I hope the weapons are quite a bit customiseable (but don't want everyone going around with surpressors tbh) and the idea of alternative ammo rather than just magnumtard (DO MOAR DMG!!!1) is good

Comment

Will you also get this @ Amazon UK?
                            On their site it only states BF3 Limit Edition...?

Comment

Originally posted by bello2185
                              Will you also get this @ Amazon UK?
                              On their site it only states BF3 Limit Edition...?
                              At this time only from the two mentioned above.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                              X