Portal 2 is Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal 2 is Out

As the title says, Portal 2 is released!

Enjoy!

As an added bonus, a special video from Valve HQ: http://yfrog.com/0ljy3z

... and it is glorious. <3 Valve

Comment

Re: Portal 2 is Out

It's SO FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!! :awes

However I still find it lame how you can't wack a portal anywhere you want to... It'd make the game a lot easier... buuuuuut I'd have so much fun trying crazy stuff

Comment

I was really looking forward to Portal 2. Hopefully I'll find some time to buy it and play it.

Comment

Pulled a bit of an all nighter. And by "a bit" I mean I played from its midnight release to about 8:40AM until I beat it.

Took my time, took some breaks here and there with that so maybe closer to 7+ hours for the first run through.

Comment

All this talk of playing Portal 2 till the wee hours and yet no Screenshots.

Zips I am Disappoint.
            "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
              I was really looking forward to Portal 2. Hopefully I'll find some time to buy it and play it.

are you sure the lecturer wasnt wanting to do the same?

Comment

I don't care. I want him to teach me during BF3 release.

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE
                  All this talk of playing Portal 2 till the wee hours and yet no Screenshots.

Zips I am Disappoint.
                  Here, have 269 screenshots I've taken and uploaded in the past day:

Comment

Coop is so much fun!! I spent like 3 hours straight on it with a friend instead of doing work :awes

Comment

Working...
                    X