"My Life" Trailer Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My Life" Trailer Released

A new, brief trailer for Battlefield 3 was released earlier today. Here is "My Life" a trailer made of in-game footage, much of which you've already seen before.

The full 12-minute trailer is still in the process of being unlocked. Be sure to do your part.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted this news. You've each earned a gold star!

1:16 - 1:19 reminds me of moh

Comment

Re: "My Life" Trailer Released

I'm starting to get pissed off at the ending logo animation sound. It makes my eyes water.

Comment

While its nothing that we haven't seen before it is nice to see the armor and jet teasers in HD for the first time, and they did seem to choose the most action-y footage that they have seen so far.
        While pretty random, it seems like you would be piloting an F16 based on the cockpit (freeze at 1:20). http://defense-update.com/images/f-1...kpit-large.jpg

Comment

The animation at 0:29-0:32 and 0:55-0:56 is dead on...it looks so lifelike

Comment

Does anyone know who sings the song in the video?

Comment

looks like a 13 year old kid singing to me lol

Comment

to remind all.. remember

Comment

what the funk... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9__YyOmLe4&NR=1

Comment

That would be a mod and shows how awesome bf1942 was,so many mods back then!but the graphics is shocking to look at now days haha.

Anyone rem the tow hook on heli's in BFv?I cant find any vids on that:/

Comment

Comment

OMG! DCFX oh how many man hours i have put into desert combat and BFV! for that matter

Comment

HUD!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X