Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hotelowner will sue American G.I. :evil:

Comment

Re: Fault Line Episode 2 Battlefield 3 Trailer Out - Good Effect on Target

Originally posted by Rambo
      Getting shot 12 times by a sniper with god mode on,only to turn and fire a CG noob rocket for a one shot kill..priceless
      The sniper was missing, and the Rocket is an AT4CS-NE. CG will not be in this game.

Comment

The sniper should have stayed at a Holiday Inn.

Comment

i really hope the blur effect from near misses is not in the game that would really ruin the game for me. also, it looked like a few of those bullets that were supposedly coming from the hotel were coming from far different angles.

all in all i was not all that impressed with the video

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
            The building isnt falling, that was shockwave and debris flying all over. The building is still fine.

Overll, that looked really nice.

Crunch
            This.

It seems that BF3 might really put a dent in the whole run and gun Rambo tactics as they stand.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
              This.

It seems that BF3 might really put a dent in the whole run and gun Rambo tactics as they stand.
              I sure hope so.

The Ironic thing here though is that TGN's very own rambo hates that sort of gameplay...

Comment

Anyone else catch the squad member telling you to clear your back blast? Could this mean that if another player is standing behind you when you fire AT4 that they will get back-blasted on their ass? If so i smell epic anti back-stab screen shots with AT4.
                "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE
                  Anyone else catch the squad member telling you to clear your back blast? Could this mean that if another player is standing behind you when you fire AT4 that they will get back-blasted on their ass? If so i smell epic anti back-stab screen shots with AT4.
                  well that happens in PR... if so they are also not gonna let you shoot rockets while proning... and probably while standing!?!

another thing i noticed, one of the guys says: "its a ****ing 50" wich i interpret as the sniper was a 50 cal....
                  if so how is it possible for it to do such small wholes in the pipe (0:35 , 0:46) (when it hits the pipe and smoke pops out of it) and little smoke at 0:50 ? while when he is shooting the small wall , when they are crawling , it does a lot of damage to the wall and launches a lot of debris into the air?!?
                  I'm no expert in guns , nor i ever saw live shooting of a 50cal sniper, but i know the bullet is damn big and what happens there just doesnt sound right

Comment

Could be a ricochet or something.

Comment

Before we jump to too many conclusions, lets remember that this is first and foremost, a game. I'm pleased that they have this blur effect when a bullet gets too close. It's a nice feature that will come in handy when you're suppressing people. This suppression system could be a great step forwards towards a less run-and-gun genre of gaming, a nice mix between vanilla BF2 and Project Reality.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                        Before we jump to too many conclusions, lets remember that this is first and foremost, a game. I'm pleased that they have this blur effect when a bullet gets too close. It's a nice feature that will come in handy when you're suppressing people. This suppression system could be a great step forwards towards a less run-and-gun genre of gaming, a nice mix between vanilla BF2 and Project Reality.
                        Agreed

Comment

Working...
                        X