Fault Line Episode 2 Battlefield 3 Trailer Out - Good Effect on Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fault Line Episode 2 Battlefield 3 Trailer Out - Good Effect on Target

The second episode of the Fault Line series of Battlefield 3 gameplay trailers was just released. Here is "Good Effect on Target" for your viewing pleasure.

That sniper just got served

Comment

Re: Fault Line Episode 2 Battlefield 3 Trailer Out - Good Effect on Target

God... I hope the screen doesn't blur like that everytime you get shot at... That would piss me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Disappointing for a 2 week wait but the destruction is looking epic! Don't get why the AI are sticking their heads and backs into the air like there’s no sniper taking shots at them...
        Hah, right? That's what I was thinking.

Comment

looks mint bring on the mp footage/beta :thumbsup::yay::salute::nod:

Comment

That wookies camp just ended....................AT4 looked like it was gonna drop that hotel????? screw shooting people, I'm just gonna take down every building I see for destruction kills.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
              That wookies camp just ended....................AT4 looked like it was gonna drop that hotel????? screw shooting people, I'm just gonna take down every building I see for destruction kills.
              scripted destruction..... so i dont see them implementing so mutch destruction into the mp. ofc id love them to do it

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                scripted destruction..... so i dont see them implementing so mutch destruction into the mp. ofc id love them to do it
                Believe they mentioned that destruction will be the same in MP as it is in SP. Destruction 3.0 is totally re-done from what we saw in BC2 and is executed in a different way.

Comment

Originally posted by garandx
                  Believe they mentioned that destruction will be the same in MP as it is in SP. Destruction 3.0 is totally re-done from what we saw in BC2 and is executed in a different way.
                  hope so....

Comment

Originally posted by garandx
                    I bet it will get nerfed due to complaints at some point.

Comment

CG noob

Comment

The building isnt falling, that was shockwave and debris flying all over. The building is still fine.

Overll, that looked really nice.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
                          Yup. Guns aren't going to be a big part anymore. Tank + jet whores = even more rape than BF2...

Comment

Getting shot 12 times by a sniper with god mode on,only to turn and fire a CG noob rocket for a one shot kill..priceless

Comment

Rambo the sniper was missing.. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X